[Koha] Callnumber and barcode field in holds tab of the Patrons module

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 19:40:27 NZDT 2016

Hi all! I was trying to find where in system preference or elsewhere are the
barcodes and callnumbers in holds tab of the patrons module are controlled
so that they show up in the holds tab. With the current version (16.05) as
well as in 3.18 it does not show. I was told previously this does show.
Please see attached image below. Does anybody know what to do in order that
the barcode and callnumber will be shown in the holds tab of the patrons
module?
<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5911632/patron_holds_callnumber_barcode.png>
Thanks in advance and appreciate any inputs on this.