[Koha] Self checkout and capturing bar code at the time of self checkin

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Nov 22 10:23:32 NZDT 2016

Hi,

1) I am afraid this is not possible at the moment. If you want to look
into adding this feature, logging a bug on bugzilla with a description
of the feature would be a good starting point. I think the feature would
have to be optional as some might prefer the quicker checkout without
the additional confirmation.

2) What you want to do is currently not possible, but you could turn off
the check-in feature from the self check module (system preference:
AllowSelfCheckReturns), ask the patrons to leave the books at the
library, and return them later.

Hope this helps,

Katrin||