[Koha] New opac detail view for records

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Nov 22 10:09:23 NZDT 2016

Hi Pedro,

the normal view can be changed by creating your own XSLT file and
activating it using the OPACXSLTDetailsDisplay and XSLTDetailsDisplay
system preferences.

The ISBD view can be changed via the OPACISBD and ISBD system preferences.

I would recommend not to change the templates or to create your own if
you can avoid it, as it is likely to give you headaches when updating to
a newer version later on. It's safer to use the preferences, CSS and jQuery.

What is the fourth view you want to implement?

Hope this helps,

Katrin