[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha 16.11 Release Notes ( 2nd Draft )

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Nov 18 07:20:15 NZDT 2016

I'll try to update the manual to match too.

But any help is appreciated, if people want they can check out the sphinx branch from git.koha-community.org/kohadocs.git

The files to change live in en/source and have .rst endings. Patches happily accepted.

Or if it is easier, I also accept merge requests at https://gitlab.com/koha-community-devs-users/kohadocs/

Again to the sphinx branch.

I will move the branches around post the release and send another email but for now please send any changes you have. Everything is gratefully received

Chris