[Koha] Did you mean koha

Hugo Agud hagud at orex.es
Tue Nov 15 20:58:59 NZDT 2016

Good morning

We are trying to use 'Did you mean' Explode Terms in Koha but we have not
been able to make it work, it always return us 0 results.

We have checked the authorities field and it seems it is property
configured

screenshot: https://postimg.org/image/c6w250nuv/

We have reindex zebra, we have activated explode terms and when the user
launch a search it suggest the related, broader and narrower term, but when
a user click on any term it does't reutns any result except for narrower.

we have checked that for narrower it returns any results, but we suspect it
is because there is azebra index under su-na, but it is not giving the
proper results.

anybody is using this functionality?
we have not seen any bug about this, then perhaps we are doing something
wrong.
We have also notices that the advane search option subject and broader,
related terms is not working neither. ( it is using su-br, su-rl, and su-na
again)
any clue on this issue, please?

We're working on Debian 8 jessy, koha 3.22 with marc21 flavour

thanks a lot in advance

--

*Hugo Agud - Orex Digital *

*www.orex.es <http://www.orex.es>*

<http://www.orex.es/>    [image: www.orex.es/koha] <http://www.orex.es/koha>
   [image: www.orex.es/vufind] <http://www.orex.es/vufind>
<http://www.orex.es/omeka>

Director

Calle Sant Joaquin,117, 2º-3ª · 08922 Santa Coloma de Gramanet - Tel: 933
856 138   hagud at orex.es · http://www.orex.es/

No imprima este mensaje a no ser que sea necesario. Una tonelada de papel
implica la tala de 15 árboles y el consumo de 250.000 litros de agua.

Aviso de confidencialidad
Este mensaje contiene información que puede ser CONFIDENCIAL y/o de USO
RESTRINGIDO. Si usted no es el receptor deseado del mensaje (ni
está autorizado a recibirlo por el remitente), no está autorizado a copiar,
reenviar o divulgar el mensaje o su contenido. Si ha recibido este mensaje
por error, por favor, notifíquenoslo inmediatamente y bórrelo de su sistema.