[Koha] remove all patron pictures

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 03:34:48 NZDT 2016

Hi Scott,

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 7:20 PM, Scott Owen <sowen at edzone.net> wrote:
<snipped>
> A quick look at the Koha SQL tables shows a "patronimage" table.....my
> guess is that these are the images saved as a "blob" (or something like
> that....).
>
> Can I safely delete the table data (borrowernumber / mimetype / imagefile)
> without any repercussion ? or is there a preferred method to clear the
> photos out ?

You really do not need remove the photos from the patronimage table.
Just make sure that the sysprefs patronimages and OPACpatronimage are
off. See the links to 16.05 manual below:

http://manual.koha-community.org/16.05/en/administration.html#patronimages

http://manual.koha-community.org/16.05/en/administration.html#OPACpatronimage

hope this helps,

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg