[Koha] a request to be added

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Nov 9 02:49:56 NZDT 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 10:19 PM, Daniel Deogratus <ddeogratus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Company Name: Automate Tanzania
>
> Contact Person: Deogratus Daniel
>
> Contact email:info at automate.co.tz / ddeogratus at gmail.com
>
> Website:http://automate.co.tz
>
> Telephone:+255768021321 / +255 62 107 5749

One of the requirements to get listed is this:

"Companies must show their support of the Koha Community by adding a
visible link to the Koha community website at
https://www.koha-community.org to their Koha offering web page."

I'm afraid that I cannot find such a link to the Koha community
website. Could you point it out?

Also, I note that the page
<http://dv.automate.co.tz/2016/05/08/library-open-source-software-for-the-year-2016/>
on your website is a copy of a portion of an article by Marshall
Breeding that was published in American Libraries. However, I cannot
find any attribution to the original source of the article; please
consider rectifying that oversight.

[1] https://americanlibrariesmagazine.org/2016/05/02/library-systems-report-2016/

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt