[Koha] Koha Community Marketing Initiative

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Tue Nov 8 12:53:24 NZDT 2016

Hi Nate,
Good initiative, congratulations.  We can't participate in your
committee but we do write stuff from time to time that could be more
generally useful.  Will you give consideration to setting up an email
address where such stuff could be sent, for review/distribution by your
volunteers?  Just a thought.
Bob Birchall
Calyx