[Koha] Help I can't search my Koah 16.05.05.000 catalog

dgum dgumart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:56:36 NZDT 2016

Hello my name is Dennie Gum and I work for a small library in New Mexico.  We
had been using Koha 2.2.9 and were just recently upgraded to the Koah
16.05.05.000 system.  I am able to see my inventory, check in/out, catalog,
search patrons, and newly imported records for editing, but the one thing i
can not do is search my catalog.  I have already rebuilt the Zebra search
and still after an hour of waiting for the update to filter through I still
get the following message :

No results found
No results match your search for 'winter dreamer #' in A. Johnson Memorial
Library ILS Catalog.

I have also tried looking just by item types and have received similar
messages.  Has anyone run into this problem as of yet and if so can you give
me a hand it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Dennie R. Gum
Assistant Librarian/Office Manager
Arthur Johnson Memorial Library