[Koha] KohaCon 2017 Online Registration Form

Manny Tamayao manny_tamayao at sil.org
Thu Nov 3 22:31:01 NZDT 2016

Dear Paul and to our fellow Koha Community,

Forgive us for the modification.

Yes, to your surprise we will have a registration fee ($100) for
KohaCon2017. We are doing our best to make it registration free.

We are talking to the stakeholders of the venue and looking for other
sponsors to help us.

Again, we hope that you will understand us and everyone will register
online https://goo.gl/forms/BSZz8NT46u4pBqT23.

Salamat,

Manny

Ø  ------------------------------

Ø  Message: 4

Ø  Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 17:30:07 +0100

Ø  From: Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>

Ø  To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz

Ø  Subject: Re: [Koha] KohaCon 2017 Online Registration Form

Ø  Message-ID: <b9c5816d-9093-4368-d535-2d1864141f58 at biblibre.com>

Ø  Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed

Ø  Hello Manny,

Ø  I'm a little bit surprised, with the reg fee as

Ø  https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon17_Proposals says:

Ø  "proposed cost: no registration fee".