[Koha] Call for agenda items: Koha-US Nov meeting

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Thu Nov 3 12:21:09 NZDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

*Please excuse cross-postings of this message*

I would like to invite you to the next Koha-US meeting scheduled for
Wednesday, November 9th, 2016 at 10:30 am Central Time. You can join
the online meeting by visiting <https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564> at
the appointed time. I would also like to ask for your input on agenda
items for this meeting. So far, the agenda looks like this:

1. Welcome/introductions
2. Seeking fundraising opportunities
3. Seeking input: should the annual conference always take place in August?
4. Report by the 2017 conference planning committee
5. Scheduling of next Koha-US meeting

If you want anything else discussed at this meeting (Koha bugs,
complaints, brainstorming, etc.), then please email them to
rhastings at nekls.org.

Thank you,

Christopher Davis
Secretary, Koha-US