[Koha] Over 100 days (lost) circulation note

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Nov 1 07:37:49 NZDT 2016

Clint,

I'm not sure exactly the order of events that lead to this, but I can give
you a couple of pointers toward trouble-shooting:

Long overdue values can be set on the command line when longoverdue.pl is
called,
or they can be set using the DefaultLongOverdueLostValue and
DefaultLongOverdueDays
system preferences.

Try

./misc/cronjobs/longoverdue.pl --help

and look at the cron job.

... then look at the authorized values in the LOST category, and inspect
the item in question and see what its lost status is.

My best guess is that the lost status was set manually. If you have
CatalogingLog enabled, you may be able to see when that status was set and
by whom (user 0 is Koha itself, i.e. the longoverdue.pl script)

If you don't have logging enabled, you probably won't have enough
information to conclusively determine what happened.

--Barton