[Koha] Koha 16.05 Released

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Fri May 27 10:04:46 NZST 2016

Wow, the date-based release numbers are fine generally, but using 17.x for
the unstable branch is really going to mess things up in about six months.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society