[Koha] FW: Can only access OPAC or Staff client

Kelsey Lied kalied at stkate.edu
Fri May 13 08:49:40 NZST 2016

Thanks, Doug.

This'll work in a pinch and get us through.

I'm curious, though, why we'd have to force the port -- shouldn't the name
matching in the virtual hosts make forcing the port unnecessary?  I think
there's some hiccup in the configurations that's interfering with this
working with standard-port-less URLs.  I shouldn't have had to move the
staff client off of 80 at all if the name-matching was working...