[Koha] New koha service for German public libraries

Norbert Weinberger norbert.weinberger at lmscloud.de
Fri May 13 00:38:13 NZST 2016

Hi Mirko,

We've talked already to Katrin from BSZ on what the best way would be to bring
in our enhancements to the community version. We want to follow the community
process for these enhancements, which is to specify them first on the wiki. This
will include the German Onleihe as well. As we've started the company just a few
weeks ago, it will take a while to get everthing done that is on our list, so
your help is very welcome.

Hope that there is a chance in Thessaloniki to chat about that or just give me a
call !

Cheers, Norbert