[Koha] looking for urgent help

Peter Bradley peredur.net at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:45:00 NZST 2016

Hi,

You don't say what operating system you would be using on the PC. If you
use Debian, the setup is pretty easy and the step-by-step instructions
are at:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian

As for hosting, I think you would need to pay for your own virtual host
to which you have root access.

Peter
--
Yn rhedeg 5k Caerdydd i Tomorrow's Generation
<http://tomorrowsgeneration.co.uk/>