[Koha] Getting the shelf location to show in the OPAC

dglendening danieljglendening at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:34:47 NZDT 2016

Hi,

I think I might be having a problem similar to what you were discussing back
in 2010, and maybe you can help?

I'm trying to convert titles from a generic call number to Library of
Congress. One of the major problems I'm having is that once the new call
number is in place, those titles arent showing up in search results when the
new LoC call number is searched. However, the old call number, which doesn't
appear to be present in any marc biblio or item fields, does show up in
search results. It seems that the old call number is remaining mapped to
item location, but the new one is not.

I'm very new to all this, so any thoughts are helpful. I'm attaching some
screen caps that might help?

Thanks,
Daniel

<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5881281/Screen_Shot_2016-03-30_at_11.png>