[Koha] Replace all existing call numbers with LoC

Sebastian Hierl s.hierl at aarome.org
Thu Mar 24 20:01:27 NZDT 2016

Also consider MarcEdit and its capability to generate call numbers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_9bl0b2COo -- once you have call numbers,
use MarcEdit's conditional find and replace to move these from the 050 to
the 952$o.  Koha is the only ILS that is integrated with MarcEdit and you
can seamlessly import records into the MarcEdit editor, change them
(generate a call numbers and copy these to the 952$o) and save the records
back into Koha.

Consider http://marcedit.reeset.net/tutorials for information on
integration with Koha.

I hope this helps,

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hierl, Ph.D.
Drue Heinz Librarian, Arthur & Janet C. Ross Library

T: +39 06 5846 417
F: +39 06 5810 788