[Koha] Replace all existing call numbers with LoC

Daniel Glendening danieljglendening at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:45:29 NZDT 2016

Hi,

I'm working on a restructuring of a small arts non-profit library. The
library currently uses an esoteric, confusing custom catalog numbering
system devised by a staff member who is no longer here.

We'd like to switch all our records over to LoC cataloging. We currently are
using Koha 3.18.05.100 - I'm curious if it's possible to replace all our
records with LoC records, in bulk, rather than editing each individually.

Thanks!