[Koha] Library OPAC self Registration _Software Error during email verification.

Arup Raychaudhury arup.raychaudhury at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 18:35:22 NZDT 2016

Please note:
OPC Self-Registration
If you allow it, patrons can register for their own accounts via the OPAC.
If you have the PatronSelfRegistration
<http://manual.koha-community.org/3.22/en/administration.html#PatronSelfRegistration>
 preference set to 'Allow' then patrons will see a link to register below
the log in box on the right of the main OPAC page. [
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.22/en/selfregistration.html]

Arup Raychaudhury

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Apurba J Majumder <apurbajyoti at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Following Error is coming while clicking on the link provided for OPAC
> Self registration Verify Email
>
> Software error:
>
> DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Cannot add or update a
> child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`koha_library`.`borrowers`,
> CONSTRAINT `borrowers_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`branchcode`) REFERENCES
> `branches` (`branchcode`)) at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Members.pm line
> 772
>
> For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
> this error message and the time and date of the error.
> Regards,
> ******************************
> Apurba Jyoti Majumder
> Assistant Librarian
> Rabindra Library (Central Library)
> Assam University. Dargakona
> Silchar- 781011
> Cell No: 09435268733*
> www.aus.ac.in
>
> We care for tomorrow:  Go Green, Save a tree...please do not print this
> e-mail unless you really need.

Arup Raychaudhury
Deputy Librarian