[Koha] SQL report help

Kerrie Stevens KStevens at harvest.edu.au
Thu Mar 10 17:46:56 NZDT 2016

I'm trying to get a report to show the number of items in each collection code according to the branch selected. I've looked in the reports library but can't find anything that is exactly right. I've tried to mix'n'match bits from a few reports but I keep getting an error message about syntax.

This is what I have so far:
SELECT  items.ccode,items.itemcallnumber,items.itype,biblio.author,biblio.title, biblio.copyrightdate
COUNT( i.barcode ) AS  "Count"
FROM items
LEFT JOIN biblio ON (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)
WHERE items.homebranch=<<Home branch|branches>>
ORDER BY items.dateaccessioned DESC

Any help, much appreciated.
Thank you

Kerrie