[Koha] Problem with migrating barcodes

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Mon Mar 7 04:23:55 NZDT 2016

Clint, is the barcode field set as integer length of 6?  From your example it appears to drop the alpha characters and grab only the first 6 digits.

Prefixing those barcodes before migration to Koha is easy enough. However the dropped remainder is odd. Is the barcode somehow spilt in access into multiple fields?

Joy

Sent from my iPhone