[Koha] koha opac users integrate with Active directory

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Thu Mar 3 08:36:15 NZDT 2016

On 03/02/2016 06:28 PM, Ahmad Amanullah Khan wrote:
> Dear All
>
> These links are better to read. No successful implementation I am searching since last 2 years.

Just for the record: ldap/AD authentication working fine here.

Setting it up was a bit complicated, specially since koha seemed to
prefer (at that time) the 'password compare' approach. Which never works
with AD, and also not with openldap, afaik.

But the auth_by_bind method works perfectly. Just needs to be configured
correctly. (which can be a pain, yes)

MJ