[Koha] Specific Dimensions for Avery 5428 Self-Adhesive

Tim Auld auldstampguy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:53:32 NZST 2016

I don't have an easy answer for you either, but I didn't find it very hard
to configure the Spine Labels.  I use Demco labels. I'd be happy to send
you a screen print of my config file if it is a help in getting you going.

I found the Spine Label tool very flexible and we were able to customize
the label for our own needs quite easily.  We are a philatelic library, in
other words we hold books about stamp collecting. We mostly follow the
Library of Congress in their rules.  On the Spine Label we have four lines
of data:

1. The Country Code
2. The Topical Cutter
3. The Author Cutter
4. The Barcode Number.

As each book is setup in the Catalog we apply a label with the Barcode
Number on the inside cover.  Then when we print a sheet of Spine Labels we
can compare the barcode on the inside cover with the barcode on the Spine
Label to make sure that we get it correct.

Regards,

Tim Auld
Minnesota