[Koha] Round the World Koha Speaking Tour

Esmael Wan opensistem at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 05:36:13 NZST 2016

Hi Joann,

I'm from malaysia and on behalf Koha Community of Malaysia we are very pleased to receive you as a guest to convey information on Koha. We have several sites Koha in academic and public libraries around kuala lumpur and georgetown & we can prepare meeting/presenting/talking to the koha's libraries.  As our guest we would like to provide accommodation, travel costs and daily remuneration during their stay. Please let know more details about planning.
Regards
Esmael