[Koha] Finding patron's previous card number?

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Sat Jun 18 04:23:14 NZST 2016

Actually this is a very common problem.  We run into the same issue here, and unless we record the change in patron notes, we have no way to know the old number unless the patron recalls it.

It would be great if the logs recorded these types of changes.

Christopher Brannon
IT Coordinator

702 E Front Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814