[Koha] After upgrade to 16.5.00.000 - OPAC/Staff Client not showing results

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:09:23 NZST 2016

Hi, thank you for the reply.

I try to follow
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Switching_to_dom_indexing
but unfortunately, my system is ended up with throwing,

==================
mismatched tag at line 100, column 2, byte 4435 at
/usr/lib/perl5/XML/Parser.pm line 187
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/
rebuild_zebra.pl line 20.
Something went wrong rebuilding authority indexes for gechlibrary

Not sure, what to do next! completely messed up!! both staff client and
opac not appearing in the browser.

expecting some advice.

satish