[Koha] problems indexing new records

Hugo Agud hagud at orex.es
Thu Jun 16 00:41:03 NZST 2016

Hi again

We're not doing we let dameon indexer do it, but checking logs

error retrieving biblio 45404 at /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/
rebuild_zebra.pl line 706.

If we edit the record 45404 and change to default it is indexed fine :S by
the daemon

If we execute sudo koha-rebuild-zebra -f -v <<instance>> it indexes fine
the record.