[Koha] Debian packages for 3.22.7 now available in oldstable

Bortel, Gary gary.bortel at sos.wa.gov
Wed Jun 15 03:14:11 NZST 2016

Just upgraded to Koha 3.22.7 from 3.20.10 using the Debian package on Ubuntu 14.04. Checking "System information" in "About Koha", I see two messages:

Warning	You are missing the <log4perl_conf> entry in your koha-conf.xml file. Please add it, pointing to the log4perl.conf file for your Koha instance.
Warning	You are missing the <upload_path> entry in your koha-conf.xml file. Please add it, pointing to the configured file upload directory for your Koha instance.

I can find the new upload directory at /var/lib/koha/<instance name>/uploads. But I can't for the life of me find a log4perl.conf file in /etc/koha/<instance name>/ or elsewhere. Should this have been created in the upgrade process or does it need to be created by hand using log4perl-site.conf.in?

gcb