[Koha] Regarding Checkouts - not displaying - 16.05.00

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Tue Jun 14 05:09:04 NZST 2016

I should have added more details.  This was a package upgrade on 64-bit
Debian 8.  I had to apply the patch for bug 16570 to fix a check-in
problem.  The virtual machine that I tested on with the same OS version
does not have the problem with checkouts not displaying, but the
production server does.

--
Tim McMahon
Technical Services