[Koha] Change in results display between 3.18 and 3.22

Andy Boze boze.1 at nd.edu
Mon Jun 13 13:15:45 NZST 2016

On 6/10/2016 10:51 PM, Bob Birchall wrote:
>> On the other hand, the Publication line of the non-XSLT display
>> contains more information than the Publisher line of the XSLT display.
>> And there are some other differences, too. Some of the display issues
>> I can handle with CSS, such as getting rid of the "Material type" line.
> That's controlled by system preferences: DisplayIconsXSLT and
> DisplayOPACIconsXSLT

Thanks, but I had thought of that. I have DisplayOPACiconsXSLT set to
"Don't show", but it's the same whether I have it set to "Show" or
"Don't show". I have both  OPACXSLTResultsDisplay and
OPACXSLTDetailsDisplay set to "default". I would have expected
DisplayOPACiconsXSLT to control only whether the icons are displayed in
the "Material type", "Format" and "Literary form" info, but whichever
setting I use, the icons, and indeed all the text in the line, are
displayed.

--
Andy Boze, Associate Librarian
University of Notre Dame