[Koha] Inventory

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Sat Jun 11 07:06:54 NZST 2016

We have been using a laptop and simply checking in on Koha, rather than using the barcode file method.

That way, staff see any issues with lost status or items that seem to be checked out.

After all items in the section are checked in, we run a report that shows only the items that have not been checked in (since the date we started scanning in the items).

Regards,
Agnes