[Koha] Unable to start both Apache, KOHA OPAC and Admin interface

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Mon Jun 6 22:20:28 NZST 2016

Hi,

Il 06/06/2016 11:49, Mahesh Angadi ha scritto:
> I had installed Koha on Ubuntu 12.04 using Live CD prepared by Dr. A. R. D
> Prasad and Dr. Sunita Barve (from India). Everything is running fine for
> almost 2 years. After recent package updation, I found that, I am unable to
> start Apache and thus both KOHA OPAC and Admin interace are also not
> starting.

check the version of apache on your server.

If you have done an update to apache 2.4, you need to fix your
koha-httpd.conf file
An help:
https://www.linode.com/docs/security/upgrading/updating-virtual-host-settings-from-apache-2-2-to-apache-2-4

Attention that it is a quite complex problem if you don't have
experience on Apache setup.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/ SVILUPPO PRODOTTI/ - Automazione Biblioteche