[Koha] How to find a patron with wrong privilege?

SuperThin superthin at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 18:42:13 NZST 2016

Hello Everybody,

I set wrong some patrons with superlibrarian but I don't know who are they.
I looked at MySQL tables to find which tables/ columns contain
code/permission to filter, but failed. I didn't find anything.

Please tell me how to filter normal patron with librarian privilege? Very
dangerous if the patrons login and destroy whole of Koha in production with
more than 3000 check out/check in per day.

Well, who explain me why a patron is not in Staff categories we remain to
set permission him/her as superlibrarian. This made me puzzled. I don't like
private permissions can override category permissions, we cannnot control if
have no the matrix to verify.

Many questions have no answer. Why? This forum support is not very friendly:
bug & discussion mixed as mess. phpBB or Discourse is more friendly.