[Koha] "No Title" in search results

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Wed Jul 27 09:17:42 NZST 2016

We have a number of records that show "No Title" in the search results. As
an example, visit our opac and search for "McNeese"
<https://koha.york.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=mcneese>. You can see
that these records clearly DO have a title: it shows if you click through
to view the full result, and it shows in the 245 field if you view the MARC
record. It's just in the search results that it's missing.They'll even show
the "rest of the title" field if there is one. This problem does not occur
for all records.

In an effort to figure out what's going on I have updated to 16.05, and
also completely re-indexed zebra.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society