[Koha] Managing digital subscriptions

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Wed Jul 27 08:12:59 NZST 2016

I bet it wouldn't be hard to use the dev tools in any browser to trick that
script into thinking I'm logged in, even if I don't have an account at all.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society