[Koha] [Koha-devel] Moving on

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Jul 25 12:40:12 NZST 2016

I haven’t known you as long as Chris, but I’ll never forget standing with Katrin at Kohacon13 in the hotel lobby and trying to figure out if you were pianohacker or not :p. It was a pleasure meeting in person back then, and I’ve always been glad to bump into you on IRC.

Sorry to see you go, but best of luck with your new opportunity!

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St