[Koha] My next adventure

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Thu Jul 14 08:58:40 NZST 2016

Nicole,

Will the Koha universe ever be the same without you? Thank you for all
of your work on Koha as a developer and as an employee of BWS. You
won't ever know the example you have set for us as an advocate of Koha
and for open source software. I wish you all the best in the next
stage of your career. You will be missed :')

Take care,

Christopher Davis, MLS
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library