[Koha] Announcement: Koha-US monthly meeting.

Zhimin Chen zhimin.chen2016 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:27:36 NZST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I just installed koha in Debian with Virtualbox. Anything looks good.
Thanks to all helps from our koha community.

The next steps we will do customization and setup production server. I have
two basic questions:

1. What kind server machine do you use, how to setup the server? ( we don't
have budget to host) , I want to install it in virtualbox in a mac os x
machine as development server, is it possible?
2. What is koha integrated development environment tool ? how to setup the
development environment?

Sorry for bothering you!

Thanks so much for your help!

Best,