[Koha] Announcement: Koha-US monthly meeting.

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Wed Jul 13 03:25:57 NZST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce that there is a Koha-US monthly meeting
scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, July 13th, 2016 at 11:00 am Central
Time. Please join our meeting by visiting
<https://kslib.zoom.us/j/657929919> 10 minutes before the meeting time
(participants are encouraged to use a webcam and microphone during the
meeting).

Koha-US is seeking nominations for the offices of Vice-President,
Secretary, Treasurer, and Member-at-Large to serve approximately one
year beginning in August 2016 (except for the VP who will become the
next president of the organization). If you would like to nominate
someone who is interested in these offices (including yourself) please
email the nomination(s) to rhastings at nekls dot org. Nominees will
be voted upon via SurveyMonkey or similar instrument which will be
distributed to Koha users a week or so preceding the 2016 Koha-US
Annual Meeting scheduled for August 3-6 in Monterey, California. I
look forward to seeing you at tomorrow's meeting.

Cordially,

Christopher Davis
Secretary, Koha-US
cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov