[Koha] Patron import problem 3.22

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jul 12 06:43:13 NZST 2016

We routinely import patron records (derived from our membership database)
and overwrite the old ones in order to update expiration dates, addresses,
etc.
I recently ran this process through our test site (running 3.22.06) and it
failed. The error message I got back was the records were not imported
because the userid was already in use or missing. I had chosen 'overwrite
matching records'

Oddly, the import process  worked fine in the production site
running 3.22.07

Is there a system preference I should check in the test site?
Maybe this is related to Bug 15840 - Import borrowers tool explodes if
userid already exists
​We match on cardnumber,  Is this the same as the userid? We don't have a
column in our csv file called userid.​

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler