[Koha] Koha Library Enhancements

Ayrton ytogr at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jul 6 19:11:50 NZST 2016

Hello,

I'm performing a pro-bono consulting in the Philippines and part of my job
is to help enhancing a library, which currently uses Koha. This Library is
mixed between physical material (circulation in use) and digital material,
which are basically links to Google Drive repository.

That being said, I would like to ask for some help about the following
requirements:

- Has anyone implemented Open URL for use of Open URL Referrer?
- Has anyone implemented some kind on Federated Search?
- Has anyone implemented ElasticSearch?
- Has anyone implemented SMS notification with no cost (Email SMS perhaps)?
- Has anyone implemented Facebook messenger to address questions to
Librarians?

I would really appreciate if anyone could share some details about the
implementations.

Many thanks in advance,

Ayrton