[Koha] Z39.50 search window is not showing

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Fri Jul 8 03:34:06 NZST 2016

I apologize to Owen for sending my reply to him.  Here is what I meant
to send to the list.

We're having sort of the same problem.  It works on the first try, but
not after that.  Closing the browser and restarting makes it work
another time.  Using Firefox on Windows 10.

--
Tim McMahon
Technical Services