[Koha] Koha Plugin System

Bortel, Gary gary.bortel at sos.wa.gov
Thu Jan 28 05:46:55 NZDT 2016

The installation here is Ubuntu 14.04.3 with a multi-tenant package install of Koha 3.20.07...

I'm trying to enable the Plugin system using the instructions in the manual (http://manual.koha-community.org/3.20/en/pluginsystem.html) and here (https://github.com/bywatersolutions/koha-plugin-coverflow).

-          Changed koha-conf.xml <enable_plugins> to 1

-          Ensured <pluginsdir> exists and is writeable by the koha user (755)

-          Restarted both services apache2 and koha-common.

-          Changed the UseKohaPlugins system preference to Enabled

But when I click on the Tool Plugins link under Tools, I get the message...

Plugins disabled!
To enable Koha plugins, the system preference UseKohaPlugins must be enabled, and the flag enable_plugins must be set in the Koha configuration file

Suggestions?

gcb