[Koha] Big Koha Migration of Turkey

Sher Afzal libsolisb at outlook.com
Wed Jan 27 00:37:51 NZDT 2016

Greeting from Pakistan!

Hi Mengu,

Congratulation for this brilliant work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a big new for koha users, developer and trainers. I have visited your OPAC and its wonderful. If you need any assistance in OPAC customization it will be a great honor for me to serve and help in this regards.

Regards,

Sher Afzal Khan
Chief Librarian | Bahria University Pakistan |Islamabad|Karachi|Lahore
UAN: 111-111-028 Ext (407) |Tel Direct: +92-51-9260877 | Fax: 92-51-9260885
 www.bahria.edu.pk |www.library.bahria.edu.pk
2014 Mortenson Center Associat University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign USA
Member of American Library Association (2014-2015)
Life Member of Pakistan Library Association
Approved trainer of Free Open Source Koha and Dspace by Higher Education Commission Pakistan
Dspace Ambassadors for Pakistan