[Koha] Bibliocommons + Koha?

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Tue Jan 26 08:15:46 NZDT 2016

Rebecca, I've had a couple of conversations with someone at Bibliocommons
over the past couple of years, as several of the large urban libraries in
our region have implemented Bibliocommons. The response has always been (so
far) that Bibliocommons doesn't yet work with Koha, and we would have to
fund a connector to make that happen. (Which has been cost prohibitive...)

So unless something has changed since October 2015, Bibliocommons still
doesn't work with Koha.