[Koha] Database entire list

Lennon Mazonde lmmazonde at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 00:45:12 NZDT 2016

Hi,

A specific SQL report that might be of use is the following (from
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#List_new_items):

        List new items

  * *Developer:*Sharon Moreland
  * *Module:*Catalog
  * *Purpose:*List new items
  * *Status:*Complete

SELECT  items.dateaccessioned,biblio.title,items.itemcallnumber
   FROM  itemsLEFT  JOIN  biblioitemsON  (items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)
   LEFT  JOIN  biblioON  (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)
   WHERE  DATE(items.dateaccessioned)   BETWEEN  <<Between(yyyy-mm-dd)|date >>  AND  <<and(yyyy-mm-dd)|date >>  AND  items.homebranch=<<Home branch|branches >>
   ORDER  BY  items.itemcallnumberASC

You can test it out on my demo site to check if it's safe and does what
you want: http://staffdemo.muhachabooks.com. Username and password -
demo, demo.

Lennon Mazonde