[Koha] Destiny to Koha Marc Import - How to get barcode information in the right field in Koha?

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jan 25 08:25:05 NZDT 2016

Hi Joseph,

a MARC21 installation of Koha expects the item information in field 952
and the subfields as pre-defined in the Koha-to-MARC-Mappings. You could
in theory reconfigure Koha, but it will give you a lot of headache, as
you would also have to adjust all the Zebra indexes. I'd strongly
recommend changing the data to match Koha's item definitions before
importing instead.

952$aBranchcode
952$bBranchcode
952$pBarcode