[Koha] Issue Report

Sher Afzal libsolisb at outlook.com
Tue Jan 12 20:52:56 NZDT 2016

Dear Mr Waqar Aslam

Please find below the Sql Reports as desired. As this version is too old i recommend to use the latest version of koha or please contact with me for the latest Full Stack Latest version koha live DVD.

Please copy and past the following command in SQL box.

SELECT statistics.datetime AS 'Issue Date', borrowers.surname,borrowers.firstname, borrowers.cardnumber, items.barcode, biblio.title FROM borrowers
LEFT JOIN statistics ON (statistics.borrowernumber=borrowers.borrowernumber)
LEFT JOIN items ON (items.itemnumber = statistics.itemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio ON (biblio.biblionumber = items.biblionumber)
WHERE statistics.type='issue'
AND date(statistics.datetime)
BETWEEN <<Item issued BETWEEN (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
AND statistics.branch= <<Select library|branches>>
ORDER BY borrowers.surname ASC

Regards
SHER AFZAL
Chief Librarian