[Koha] Zebra Reindexing

Nicholas van Rheede van Oudtshoorn vanoudt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 16:37:40 NZDT 2016

Not at koha-related work at the moment, so can't give you the exact command
(we use Fedora). But the trick is to look up the cron file (assuming you
installed the cron file!) and get the zebra-reindex command from there.
Just add a "--help" or something to get the switch to fully re-index. I'd
also throw in the -x switch just to be safe...